Monday, May 2, 2011

Just another manic...

(Everybody now!) ...MONDAY. I feel like I've been doing this a lot lately...this saying "ohmygosh I'm so busy". So I'll try not to say it again. But, finally I can give more details about all our "changes" around here. My husband has a new job as a Director of Operations with a local Chick-Fil-A, so that's the reason for our big (as in 25 minute) move! We are very excited about this move, as it will simplify our crazy schedule, allow him to have a single job, and free up more time for us as a family, and also more time for stuff like this: (photoshoots, hobbies, sleeping...ok, maybe not sleeping. Who does that?)


We are really going to miss the students/people we've worked with these last three years or so. Both my babies were born while at this church, practically raised in the nursery and in the gymnasium where we spend so much time with the students. (Both of these girls who I did a shoot with last weekend were/are students as well as family) It's going to be so...weird. But an exciting kind of weird. Which is, I guess, the best kind of weird you can get.


Here's to changes, and to all the people who have prayed/loved/hugged/helped us to where we are right now, and are supporting us as we see what God has next for us.


Quotography at {My}Perspective


No comments: