Don't get me wrong, I LOVE our new place, and the location, so much. I'm just not used to it yet. I love that the kids love it, and that they yell "bye, new house!" whenever we go somewhere. They love playing in the little fenced in backyard, and I love that they can't get out of it. It's really pretty out there, and I don't worry that they can get into too much trouble.
I think it helped yesterday when I just stopped putting things away, stopped scrubbing (it's not dirty, but it's like I feel like I needed to scrub the last tenant completely out of the house before I felt comfortable. Is that weird? Someone please tell me no...) and went outside with my little guy and my camera. It definitely felt like home, and felt like I'd found a little relaxation and that "I'm home" feeling.I think it's just something that's so much a part of our daily lives. The kids playing, me taking pictures. It made us all feel a bit more back to normal. Even down to the "mom, stop taking my pich-ugg", which is Merrick for picture. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment