The Doctor diagnosed him with RSV, and gave him a nebulizer. It is pretty much the saddest thing I've ever seen, him with that little mask on. Probably second only to the time Tizzy was hospitalized with Pertussis. Germs are jerks, huh?
I'm hoping that we all get healthied-up soon. Billy is feeling pretty miserable. Any prayers would be much appreciated. It could definitely be worse I know, so I'm grateful it's not. But coughing your head off does kind of put a damper on things.
We started taking elderberry hoping it'll help our immune systems a bit. Anyone have any other immune boosting advice? I'd probably try just about anything to kick a germ's butt about now. ;)
Check out more shots at Monday Rewind, and And Then She Snapped
The last shot is for Macro Monday



11 comments:
Oh, poor little guy! (guys!) My Jayce is on neb treatments right now for bronchitis. Its awful when our little ones are so sick :( Feel better soon!
Hope you guys get better!
I know one thing that has helped boost my immune system is juicing! I juice a green veggie (zucchini is my fave, it hardly has flavor) then a fruit (strawberries are GREAT source of vitamin C) and then carrots! Sometimes I throw a little Kale in there too!
Oh no!!! So sorry to see this. I have a friend who's daughter had RSV as a baby. It's so rough. Prayers that he gets better soon!!!
Ugh! Germs are jerks indeed! His expression In that last one is perfect, lol.
Hope you all feel better!! Dustyn has been coughing bad. I almost took him to the ER. He seems to be better now though.
Yes, germs are jerks! I like the cute little sticker on the nebulizer though. I will pray that you all get better soon.
Hugs and prayers to all of you.. That has to be tough.. Colds are no fun..
Poor baby! It's so hard when they're that little.
I've been hearing good reviews on the smoothies. I'll have to try it. Thanks! :)
It's really sad to see this kid! It's really looking one of the cutest personality over the world. As I have one of the most powerful step to enhance immune system. We can easily enhance our immune system by eating onion. It's truly great and massive featured thing. Thanks for sharing.
Poor baby! :( I hate viruses. My 3rd child was born with pneumonia due to infection and my water breaking early and the doctor NOT believing me but we won't get into that.
Post a Comment