Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wedding Season

When you are growing up, you always think of time in semesters. As you get older and out of school it's kind of all one big blur. But lately, and the more client work and weddings I've been doing, I've started to think of it as "wedding season" and the off season.



My sisters and I do a lot of work together, especially weddings, and we started off the "season" with a bridal session for a sweet girl we've had the opportunity to grow up with, and watch her grow into a beautiful bride. She was definitely glowing, and it was not a hard job to capture all that "I'm getting married!" excitement.




It was a pleasure to work with her and her family, as always. I did a family session for them back in the fall, and they are so awesome to work with. She and her new husband have been married for 2 weeks as of yesterday, and I hope that these two weeks are just the beginning of a fantastic life together.

Check out more shots at Monday Rewind, and And Then She Snapped

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What an exciting time! I have always thought shooting wedding would be terrifying, haha. I love looking at the photos, though!

Unknown said...

What wonderful photos. You did such a great job.

The F Girl said...

Lovely shots. She is glowing indeed, very beautiful :)

Unknown said...

those pictures are so lovely! beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

These are great. So beautiful.

Vanessa said...

Lovely pictures, she is glowing. Random, but did people write on her shoes? Congrats and many blessings to them