Friday, March 9, 2012

Tempermental

We have had the weirdest weather this Winter. It's been really unseasonably warm, about which I am not complaining. But this past week the trees started blooming, which is one of my absolute favorite things, and it snowed, all in the same few days.


It was kind of weird to see the snow on the ground and the blooms on the trees. But it was really pretty at the same time. The snow didn't last long, and the trees are probably glad that little incident is over.


Spring is one of my favorite times of the year...when everything is so new and colorful and fresh. My husband probably doesn't agree, as he's already started the annual sneeze-fest. I have him taking fish oil, in hopes that we will all be able to get through the Spring with smiles on our faces. ;)


Check out more shots at Oh Snap, Photo Friday, Fabulous Friday.
The first shot is for Give Me Your Best Shot.

9 comments:

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Ooh such pretty photos!! Totally giving me spring fever! :)

*Jess* said...

those are beautiful photos!
(and I'm with your husband! Scared to take allegra, though, in case it messes with my milk supply)

Amy Burzese said...

Hi
That's my kind of photo! I found you on McDougall Photography

Abi said...

Hey, we have had really weird weather too! You are clearly making the most of it- the first shot is absolutely breathtaking!

Susan said...

Oh my...well that sure made for some amazing shots!

Unknown said...

Stunning photos! I love the depth of field and color in the first one. Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Yea!! Spring is so close.. Your photos are beautiful. I just love the DOF..

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful photos.

Regards and best wishes

Unknown said...

Such pretty photos! Love the first one!! Thanks for linking up to Oh Snap!shots of the Week! Hope to see you again tomorrow. :)