Some of these moments may seen uninteresting to the outsider, but to me they are priceless little square reminders (well, most of them are square anyway) of the days I spend makeup-less, in sweats with my hair in a ponytail and up to my elbows in kiddos and crazy times.
It's not always fun and cuteness squared...there are lots of iMessages sent to my hubby saying I'm currently pulling my own hair out, or reporting someone's latest tantrum or absurd stunt, and begging him to leave work before someone (probably me) runs away from home. But it's all worth it, and even the cray-cray with them is something I'd prefer over working 9-5. (Ok, that's true most of the time.)
The last shot is for Tones on Tuesday, Communal Global, Sweet Shot, and Happiness Project,
Check out more shots at Wild Wonderful Wednesday, Wordless Wednesday,
6 comments:
All are cute photos!!!
Sweet photos. Those everyday moments are so precious.
Oh my love the picture for Tones on Tuesday. You have a blessed life!
fun pics!! I sometimes want to take pictures of everyday life...so we can lok back someday and see how good we really had it!!
I am your nest follower..pls follow back if you can.
happy WW!
Such fun shots. They gave me a smile..
Love the everyday moments you captured! What a great family you have. Thank you for sharing and for linking up with Tones on Tuesday!
Post a Comment