We each have 3 kids, and the farthest apart our simultaneous pregnancies have been was about 4 months. This last round of kiddos were born 9 days apart, both just missing a holiday. (Hers was Christmas Eve, mine was the day after New Years) We've never been pregnant alone, which is kind of nice since we could always complain to each other. The only non-matching part of all this is that our kids are exact opposites in the gender department. She has a girl when I have a boy. This last pregnancy I joked when she found out what she was having (a girl) that I should just start picking boy names out. Jericho Hawk it was.
![]() |
All this to say that it's fun to watch our little brood of kids be able to do some growing up together. As a kid my cousins were some of my best friends, and I loved being so close to them. This past weekend we went to my cousins church (Her husband is a student minister, an occupation my husband has also had...more crazy matchy-ness.) for their Easter egg hunt, and the kids all seemed to have a blast. I'm glad that our kiddos get to have fun together, and hope that the memories they make are as precious to them as they were to me.









9 comments:
Looks like a fun day! Love that last shot.
Fun shots! I love them, looks like a great day.
Your photography is excellent and filled with life! Very creative ~thanks, namaste, ^_^ linked w/This and That Thurs
Looks like you guys had a fun day for sure.
Great pictures!
So fun! I hope A will grow up close to his cousins!! Your kids are lucky to have those built in playmates close by now :) And that last photo? Totally cracks me up!
Aw, that is so nice that they are near you again and that you share so much! I just love that... :)
Oh I miss the days of Easter egg hunts.. Such fun photos..
Lovin' your little Spiderman...and I want his hair! :)
That is so cool and special that you share of those similarities with your cousin and bff! Love that! How cool that your kids can grow up with a bff cousin like you did! My SIL is pregnant too and we are due 4 months apart. I can hardly wait to share motherhood with her as we go through the same stages together. :)
Post a Comment