We also spent some time with my mom, and then some time at church...and then some much appreciated time just sitting around the house. We have been so busy lately there isn't much time to just sit. Our couch is feeling kind of unappreciated. But we didn't even make it to the couch yesterday. I ended up in the floor by the stairs with the kiddos sitting on me, just talking and playing. It's always nice to know you are appreciated on Mother's day.
It's always interesting to see what your kids really think of you, too. They did a little craft in church where they had to fill out an interview about their mom. (I was in Merrick's class and we kind of dropped the ball on that...but we filled his out at home. Oops.) I was pleased to learn that they think I'm a few years younger than I actually am...but would like to take a moment to point out that I do not laugh when they say "poopy". It annoys me to tears and I beg them to stop. But at least they seem to think I can cook a few things, too. Even if it's only smoothies and cake. ;)
Check out more shots at Monday Rewind, and And Then She Snapped
7 comments:
Such a pretty necklace, happy belated mama's day.
that is adorable!! Love those! I had a friend who's preschoolers did that same thing, and they said "her mom likes to watch tv and they she likes her because she feeds her cotton candy. LOL!! Her mom corrected it and let us know she hardly watches TV, but she does wish she could do more of it, and that she does NOT feed or allow her children to have cotton candy! LOL! :) Kids.. they are so funny!
happy mothers day!
Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite blogger mommies!
Sounds like a great Mother's Day! Beautiful!!
LOL! As always your kiddos crack me up! And I am almost always found "relaxing" on the floor with Bubs crawling on me instead of sitting on the couch. I am his human jungle gym ;)
Ahhhh.. Sounds like you had a great day.. When I was a preschool teacher I would love to ask the little one how old they thought I was. Some would say 16 others would 75.. Too funny! My favorite is when a little guy was asked what he wanted to do for a living and he said Drink Beer and drive a trash truck.
I do miss that job. They really did crack me up!
Hugs~
Kudos to the hubs for letting you sleep & getting everyone clean. I can't say mine has ever done that. Sounds like a great day & I'm totally loving your necklace!
Post a Comment