Billy was working late last night, so me and the kiddos did one of our favorite things: we went to Target. They call it "the red store"...even though I've told them what it's called. Walmart is "the blue store". They love going in and browsing the dollar aisle...and they especially love the holiday section at the back because it's always big and flashy and usually involves candy. They are their mother's children. I always get especially excited at the Halloween and Valentines Day setups. (Two of my favorite holidays...obviously I like odd color schemes and candy.)
They had set up the Halloween section when we were in there yesterday. I try not to get the kiddos too into Halloween, because well ya know, even though I love it. (I love all the fun stuff going on, the not-too-cold Fall chill in the air, the candy, and kiddos dressed up as all kinds of ridiculous cute-ness.) I do like to dress them up and do something fun with them, though. (I so wanted to buy the football player costume for J-Hawk because, he IS a linebacker. They only had a 3T, but that might fit him, however.) The kiddos loved looking around, but Merrick decided he was going to be safe and keep an eye on the "ghost making soup".
I also picked up a few 12 month sized outfits for the still 8 month old Jericho. He's a hoss. But he is equally sweet as he is big. Everyone was pretty well behaved, but that might have been because they were busy sucking down slushies from Sonic's happy hour. Best invention ever. Well, except no slushy for J-Hawk. He just spent most of the time I was shopping grinning (with all 5 of his teeth...yes 5. 3 on the bottom and 2 on the top. I suppose a 4th will show up on the bottom eventually.) at all the random strangers commenting on the biggest happiest baby even to shop in "the red store".
.jpg)

1 comment:
Sigh. Target love :) My kids call it "the Circle Store" :)
Post a Comment