Saturday, November 24, 2012

Frosty and the Pest.


Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, we've commenced the Christmas-show watching. I love this time of year just as much as the kids do I think. Tonight's feature? Frosty the Snowman, and Frosty Returns.


The kids sat still, on the couch, for an entire hour. (Well, not J-Hawk...he went to bed about halfway through the Frosty marathon.) That in itself is worth waiting a year for. They had their popcorn (which I've learned Merrick can't handle...he freaks out every time it gets stuck in his teeth) and thankfully didn't share any with their baby brother. He was a little offended as you can tell.


I think he decided if they weren't going to share, he was going to do whatever was in his power to interrupt their movie time. He hit them with that glow stick, pulled their hair, tried to steal their popcorn when they weren't looking, etc.


I think he finally resigned himself to just eating the glow-stick (is that even healthy???) and getting in whatever jabs he could at the older two. It's funny how little siblings seem to innately know just what to do to pester those older siblings. As the oldest of 6 I have no bitter feelings about this. Ahem.


If one must be a pest, though, at least he's a cute pest.

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

ha ha ha ha :) He sure is cute!

Unknown said...

I have to agree... He is such a cute pest. Love your photos.