Friday, November 30, 2012

Insta-Copycat

I've seen so many people post friday photo "dumps", often consisting of instagrams. I take SO many shots with my iPhone during the week...that typically don't make it onto the blog. It's so much easier to pull out the ever-present iPhone when someone is doing something cute (ok, ridiculous?) than to run get the DSLR. (Which admittedly is my 4th child, but it isn't allowed to run errands with me.) I may have to start making this a tradition, since I really have enjoyed seeing this on friends' blogs.

1. Jericho's Monday hair
2. The Barron Bandits
3. Jericho finally interested in crawling
4. Love coming home to Christmas lights!
1. The hooligans watching "Whammy the Poo", which was actually Kung-Fu Panda, at the Doctor's office
2. Some homeschooligan action
3. The hooligans helping make peppermint bark
1. "Ninja Ale" (yes, that's a #Merrickism)
2. All of us waiting, and waiting, and waiting, at the Doctor's office
3. Our Christmas tre
4. Just typical decor in my bathroom ;)

Hope that everyone is having a great Friday so far, and it leads to a relaxing weekend! We have a Christmas parade (alone with 3 kids...since Billy is working) on the agenda. We will see how that one goes. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

I love following you on Instagram :) I haven't done a phone dump in so long, I think I have 40 instagram images on my phone currently!

Unknown said...

Great Idea.. I really should do the same..