So I just wanted to post a few pictures of his royal handsomeness, because do not be deceived, he is spoiled rotten. I think if he was my first baby he would be a holy terror. He pretty much bosses us all around. I gotta get a grip. I'm blaming those big brown eyes.
Or maybe it's that goofball shaggy hair he has going on. It kind of grew really fast all of a sudden, and now he's sportin' a mullet of sorts. I haven't decided if I'm going to cut it or what exactly at this point. (I just heard my mother's deep sigh of annoyance thinking she may have two longhaired grandsons. ;) Sorry, Mom. No promises on that one yet. I kind of have to take kiddos' hair where I can get it, since at least one of my children (bless her crazy headed mop) cannot seem to grow hair while it just sprouts out of her brothers' stubborn noggins.) But I digress...his shaggy 'do is kind of irresistible.
He has been a blessing, and I cannot believe how fast his first year flew by. He still seems completely unconcerned with things such as walking, talking, and generally being a contributing member of society, but I'm not too concerned. The other two walked by 13 months (that date has come and gone), but he is content to crawl/cruise like some sort of shaggy headed bulldozer. Literally...he will crush anything in his path. He will master the walking/talking gig when he's ready, until then I will continue lugging his 25 pound self everywhere, and enjoying those gap-teefered grins of his in the process.




3 comments:
He's absolutely adorable!!!
He is SO adorable :P And stubborn just like his blogging friend Jocelyn :) I wouldn't be so concerned about Joce except that its not good that she can't stand or bear weight at all on her legs. So off she goes for an eval on Wednesday to see if she needs some PT. But with Jericho? I bet he'll be walking by 15 months, which is still in the late range of "normal" :)
Oh man he's adorable! I'd be done in by those big brown eyes too! I totally get it! :)
Post a Comment