Thursday, April 18, 2013

Different Kinds of Awesome

It's never more obvious to me the differences in my kiddos, and just boys and girls in general, than when we are playing outside. Tizzy can usually be found twirling or picking and and all flowers within a mile radius. Merrick is climbing something or breaking something.




Tizzy is a girly girl who manages at the same time to be a bully. It's an admirable skill if you ask me. It's why I call her the warrior princess. ;) And Merrick, in all his wild and crazy, is such an inquisitive sweetheart. He will stomp on a bug if its bothering me, but the other day he "took care of" a tiny ant for a good hour.




I want to celebrate the differences in my kiddos, even when their differences lead them to rip each others hair (and mine) out. They are three pretty amazing individuals...and I'm glad that I was chosen to be their referee.





No comments: