Monday, April 8, 2013

Sometimes I hate thinking of a title. So I won't.

There really is no purpose or theme on this blog post. I just had some funny pictures of the kids...it's a Monday...and you are gonna have to take what you can get. Maybe you are feeling a little angry this morning...I bet Tirzah can sympathize.


Or maybe you're enjoying the fabulously warm Spring weather? (Finally, Spring. Geez.) Chillin in your shades (or your mother's shades) like J-Hawk. Just be sure not to rub snot on your mama's shades like the aforementioned individual.


Maybe you ate too much this weekend, and are wearing your big brother's pants cuz nothing else fits, also like Jericho. It's ok...we get it. We ate Cheez-its and cookies all weekend. (And yes, Jericho is in fact wearing Merrick's pants from last summer.)


Or maybe you're just feeling the Monday blues, zoned out at work looking something like this baby. Get yourself some coffee, in that case. Just don't share with Merrick unless you plan on babysitting. He drank half of my coffee this morning. He will be outside until he runs that out of his system and he's passed out in the yard.


Whatever your Monday looks like...I hope that you enjoy it. If you are feeling like your Monday isn't quite exciting enough feel free to stop by. There is always something happening over here that should probably be on the evening news.

No comments: