First off Billy and the kids woke me up with Starbucks and CFA in bed, and a gift and card from my hooligans. They opened both the card and the present themselves, and it was just perfect. They told me they wanted to get me a card with a noise-making toilet on it, but Billy wouldn't let them. ;) I love being a mom. It's hilarious.
After that I went for a birthday run, which probably isn't fun to a lot of people, but an hour of running is bliss to me. Then we loaded up in the car (after dropping the hooligans) and headed to Ocean City MD for a few days.
We had a blast there. Took a 32 mile bike ride (one of my crazy ideas) to see the wild ponies at Assateague State Park, ate lots of ridiculously good food, slept late, ran on the beach, sat in the hot tub, bought the kids goofy presents, etc. It was an awesome birthday present. I am sad to be heading home, but can't wait to kiss my babies.

Had a great trip, but excited to get back to where I love to be the most, with three of the best gifts I've ever been given. Birthdays are the best.









1 comment:
I think that might be the best birthday ever :) And I've wanted to go to Chincoteague and Assateague islands ever since reading the books as a kid!
Post a Comment