This week is absolutely flying by. I really don't have much to say other than things like: "stop biting your brother", "get out of the neighbors tree", "please don't push your brother off the porch", and I may have even been overheard saying "i hope he bites you". Not proud of that last one, but when Merrick decided to pester Jericho to tears, I didn't have much sympathy for the biting that was definitely likely to occur. I mean, everyone knows you DON'T stick your hand in a wild animals mouth. Duh.
So as I was saying, there isn't much room left in my busy schedule of 'what day is it again and someone make these kids stop fighting' for blog posting. I feel like that's ok, though. I do have other things going on, this just happens to be the one that gets nixed when the crazy is happening. Maybe I should just take up blogging when the kids graduate? By then it probably won't be cool to blog anymore though. So there's that...also I realize I've managed to make a whole blog post out of the fact that I don't have time to post a blog. I think that's probably some type of side effect of only speaking to people who don't listen all day. This blog HAS to listen, so by golly I'm gonna tell it what's up.
As bad as these babies are, they still are pretty cute. I like looking at pictures of them...I think mostly because in the pictures they can't talk. Pictures are silent. Silence is golden and also I'd probably give someone something golden for 2 minutes of said silence. But I know I would and will miss the noise one day. Maybe by the time they are gone they'll have done so much damage to my hearing I'll have the ringing in my ears to keep me busy. ;)



1 comment:
oh, that light is GORGEOUS!! And yes, pictures are lovely and silent :) I'm trying to fit in blogging at least once a week so I have an outlet.
Post a Comment