...can you fit on one couch? When there are little knees and elbows going every direction, as you can see from these pictures our kids don't know you're supposed to sit on your butt, it feels like there are a lot more people on the couch than there are.
This was last night, all snuggled up watching The Voice. We are newly obsessed with this show, and admittedly late to the party, but the hooligans watched it one night and now they ask me every day if The Voice is on tonight. Merrick's favorite part is when people hit their buttons...he doesn't understand why they occasionally choose not to. It sends him into a swirling pit of despair when this doesn't happen. Thankfully we've moved on to a round where button pushing is less of an issue. ;)
Jericho's belly...I just can't help myself. This has nothing to do with The Voice...but you're welcome anyway. Also he's wearing mittens...he brings them to me (along with his sister's minnie mouse slippers) and whines until I put them on him. I just...whatever.
I'm always grateful on nights I can say "yes The Voice is on", because it seems to be one of the only reasons they will sit on the couch for a minute. Even if it is in weird positions.




2 comments:
I get pretty upset as well sometimes when those judges don't push the button. But then again sometime I wonder why they did.. Great shots of life my friend.
I love photos of all of you together... makes me want more kids ;)
Post a Comment