Well, the whole thing wasn't a fiasco...but as you can see from a few outtakes it was just typical day-in-the-life of a photog mom of three wild hooligans. Funny thing is I had just done a session with 3 kids...and no one tried to choke me, or each other, no one grabbed anyone by the front of their shirt or tried to run away dragging their little brother.
Thank you, King family, for not behaving like my children. They were awesome. They are a bit older than mine...so maybe there is hope? I guess that inspired me to take a few shots of my own. I get cocky sometimes, ya know? That's why God gives us children. To show us how ridiculous we are. "You think you're so tough? Here...I'll give you someone to puke on you several times a day." He probably doesn't say that, but I'd get it if He did. My kids have definitely reminded me of my own mortality, and removed all traces of my once-prized got-it-all-togetherness. There are people that I'd love to see end up with cuh-razy children just for the "haha it happened to you to!!!" factor. But that's probably not nice. Whatever.
I think I read somewhere once that children are cute, especially in the eyes of their own parents, as a defense mechanism so they survive to adulthood. It's totally the truth. I mean, these wild animals at least have their looks going for them. And the older two are getting really good at "fetching"...so there's that. I send them to get all kinds of things upstairs for me so I don't have to go up and down the stairs an extra 1,465,011 times per day...it's obviously done with their physical fitness in mind. Not like they need exercise though, honestly...they got plenty of it running from the camera during this session. ;)












1 comment:
so adorable!
Post a Comment