(I really don't, but name that movie and you get 10 points...you'll get the reference later.) I figured that discussing animals and the sounds they make constitutes as a science lesson right? RIGHT? I mean, made sense to me. And what good is homeschooling if you can't have fun?
I recently was made aware of this video. I cannot stop laughing. Admittedly it may be the fact that we are all stir crazy from this ridiculous rain, or it was a terrible horrible no good day yesterday and even the tiniest thing was a good distraction, or just the kids dancing to it and out of the blue being caught saying "what the fox say?"...but either way I can't stop. I get it's not everyone's type of funny...but coming from the girl who quotes movies like Nacho Libre ("Get that corn outta my face!") and The Other Guys ("Desk pop!") in casual conversation, it's just right. Happy weekend, people.
No comments:
Post a Comment