His mischievous nature did finally backfire on him the other day, though...so mommy had a little "revenge". He kept refusing to stay in his chair when we went to the nursing home to have lunch with my grandma. I scooted it up so he couldn't get out, but he decided to climb out under the arm. He got almost out, but then his big ol' head got stuck. I had to help him wedge his head back out. He stayed put after that. I tried not to laugh. Again...unsuccessfully. ;)
Friday, November 8, 2013
Don't Laugh.
Jericho constantly keeps up laughing. I think that's part of the reason why he's so rotten. At least I like to blame it on that...and not my superior parenting skills. He is always doing things he isn't supposed to, and then cheesing it up and making people laugh so any following discipline really kind of loses it's steam. I'm working on it. You'd think I'd be a little "meaner" after 3 wild babies. I do try not to laugh at him when he's being a little tyrant...but honestly, could YOU keep a straight face? I didn't think so.
His mischievous nature did finally backfire on him the other day, though...so mommy had a little "revenge". He kept refusing to stay in his chair when we went to the nursing home to have lunch with my grandma. I scooted it up so he couldn't get out, but he decided to climb out under the arm. He got almost out, but then his big ol' head got stuck. I had to help him wedge his head back out. He stayed put after that. I tried not to laugh. Again...unsuccessfully. ;)
His mischievous nature did finally backfire on him the other day, though...so mommy had a little "revenge". He kept refusing to stay in his chair when we went to the nursing home to have lunch with my grandma. I scooted it up so he couldn't get out, but he decided to climb out under the arm. He got almost out, but then his big ol' head got stuck. I had to help him wedge his head back out. He stayed put after that. I tried not to laugh. Again...unsuccessfully. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my Gosh.. He is too cute...
Post a Comment