No, that's not a typo. Merrick recently was gifted gymnastics classes for his birthday. When I told him about it, Tirzah overheard and couldn't stop asking questions about "gymnapstics". I don't know about you...but that sounds way more appealing to me than gymnastics.
Merrick went to his first class on Monday, and I wasn't really sure what to expect. He loved it, obviously. There were trampolines everywhere, and people telling him to run and do flips. What's not to love?
I didn't take any pictures of him during the class. I didn't want to weird out the parents of all the other kiddos in leotards. And I didn't do as much watching as I would have liked anyway, because escape-artist baby literally did everything he could to get away from me and wreak havoc on the gym.
He is signed up for an 8 week session right now, but since he told me he wants to do gymnastics "every day forever" I see this being a part of our future for at least a little while longer.



1 comment:
my big kids do tumbling together every Tuesday. Luckily, I can leave Jocelyn with my mom because keeping her off the gym equipment is NOT fun. So you have my sympathy!
Post a Comment