Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring Sessions

I haven't been doing as many sessions since, ya know, waddling gets in the way. But I have been able to do a few recently and as always really enjoyed it.
I've been shooting this little cutie since she was a baby. She's grown into such an adorable kiddo, and is getting to be quite a pro at giving me a good smile. :) It's always fun to catch up with her family! Her mama and I are both expecting our second baby girls...although I'm a little jealous of her due date which is coming up soon! ;) We were probably a sight wandering around the park together with all our props, dragging our husbands who were doing some serious allergy suffering. Poor guys. ;)

I brought one of my antique cameras to use as a prop for this session, and it was a big hit. I'll have to remember that for future bribing of kiddos during sessions. It's a little "Aha, lady putting a camera in my face, who has the camera NOW?" Levels the playing field a little. ;) Although this particular kiddo doesn't need any bribing...she took it easy on the preggo with the camera.

Springtime is probably one of my favorite times to do sessions. So much color, and none of the sticky Summer humidity yet to deal with. Everyone is just so happy to be outside that you kind of just have to show up with your camera and you're sure to get a good smile or two.

3 comments:

*Jess* said...

adorable! And brings back memories of the Fall season when I was pregnant with Jocelyn AND had a broken foot and was trying to chase two year olds with my camera at sessions. Fun times!

Unknown said...

So Sweet.. Awesome photos..

Hugs~

Tara said...

cute! :)

PS- lets see that belly again! :)