Monday, July 21, 2014

Overload

I had grand illusions of blogging a good, and hopefully funny, "update" blog. One where I tell you all about how our life is going with a new baby. But that was before I got 4 hours of sleep. And before Jericho locked himself in the bathroom while I was trying to feed Amaryllis and he freaked out. And before I broke up 529 fights. And before I got up literally 15 times while trying to write this first paragraph. Needless to say, life is busy right now. Amaryllis is having some issues with her tummy apparently. (Right now we are thinking maybe reflux or a lactose sensitivity? She's formula fed, as I've always had issues with low supply -or "skim milk" as I like to call it- so we are just trying to find something that works for her and cuts out the hours of screaming. I feel so bad for her, so we are trying to figure it out quickly and kind of just hanging on tight in the process.)

All that said...I got back the pictures from her newborn session this morning. So that was a bright spot of cute overload. She's so ridiculously cute that it makes up for all the screaming. Hope everyone is having a much less scream-tastic Monday than we are!








3 comments:

Cindy said...

Those are beautiful photos!! Hope the afternoon is calmer than your morning. My kids have been fighting like crazy today, too...argh!

Cindy

*Jess* said...

those are awesome photos!! Love love!

Tara O said...

AWWWWW! She is beautiful!! Hope the screaming can be overcome rather quickly. :( Poor baby. My sis makes skim milk too and she found with her third baby that Brewer's Yeast eliminated that problem and she was able to nurse her third completely. He was a little Buddha Baby too. I don't think I have EVER EVER seen such a chunky breast fed baby. Of course you may not appreciate any advice so I'll hush....