This week has been pretty crazy. Do I say that a lot? I probably do. But I mean it. I think Billy worked until 8pm almost every night...the kids thought he was never coming home again. I think, as this kiddo has gotten more and more content, (I mean it, y'all...its like a different baby and I could not be more thrilled with that. Prevacid has a very special place in my heart, and in Amaryllis's esophagus.) I'm dealing with his long hours a liiiiitle bit better.
She watches a little more TV than I'd like to admit, but hey...I figure since I held her, and we both screamed, for the first 3 months of her life, we both deserve a little TV break. I typically try to do school with the older two while she's napping, but if she happens to be awake she will sit in her bouncer or her bumbo and chat up Caillou or Daniel Tiger like they are BFF's. She has that adorable baby gummy grin going on.
I guess life gets a lot more smile-worthy when your throat isn't on fire, huh? The doctor gave us the go-ahead to start giving her some cereal, but I think we are going to wait a little bit longer. She's only 4 months old. and I'm really enjoying this smiling so much I'm scared to change anything right now. I did catch her eyeballing this awesome pasta dish Billy made last night though...so maybe cereal isn't too far in her future.





1 comment:
Prevacid is good stuff!! :)
Post a Comment