Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wild Child(ren).

I'm not sure who handed this shirt down to us, but it's pretty cute. And it suits her I think. If I'm honest it could probably fit any of the Barron children. They are a wild breed. They'd scare the pants off of the faint-hearted. But they mean well, they just have a lot of energy. Well, except for that time Tirzah pinched Jericho's nose so hard it bled. She did NOT mean well I'm pretty sure.
And occasionally, they've been caught giving Amaryllis a little too much "tough love"...as in pushing her swing too high or kissing her until she shrieks. Again, I'm certain they mean well...what kid doesn't want to be pushed high in the swing? Thank heavens she was strapped in. She is pretty good about taking it all in calmly, but then when she's had enough she doesn't hesitate to let the world know. Babies (especially in this household) are pretty tough cookies.
Love watching this particular wild child find her spot in the herd. ;)

1 comment:

Tara said...

she is so precious!