I have a lot of people ask me how I get my kids to smile for me in pictures. For one, they are fairly vain. They like pictures of themselves and so they like to look their best. ;) Two, their father is great at standing behind me and making a complete fool of himself to get them to laugh. (It's why I take him to my session like a piece of my equipment.) And lastly, if all else fails, I am great at gritting my teeth and threatening things I wont really do. Like throwing out all the leftover halloween candy. But I don't typically do that at client sessions, no worries.
I do love these smiley goofballs, though. They were pretty ok with this session, since they got to sit in their beloved leaf pile. The world is going to stop turning when they realize the county is going to come by and suck it up.
Until that happens, I'm definitely going to keep using that leaf pile to my advantage. It's got even more leverage right now than Halloween candy.







1 comment:
I love these pictures so much :)
Post a Comment