They actually lasted through the whole game though! I think it was helped by the fact that some of their favorite friends were with us. They kept each other entertained...it's always more fun to fall down bleachers with your friends, right? ;) Which means I actually got to sit and watch
This season playing baseball was surprisingly more fun than I thought. I was always like "please not baseball...just any other sport", because of all the sitting. You just sit there for so long and watch kids throwing dirt. But I survived, and Merrick had a blast (and improved a lot! so proud of him!), so it was definitely something I'd do again. Apparently Merrick has his eye on Fall ball...so maybe I'll be doing this again sooner than I thought.
1 comment:
I've watched my kids play soccer, basketball, cheerlead, and tumble. Baseball is my favorite kids' sport, hands down!
Post a Comment