I'm not entirely sure, but I think this translated to: "I love my mommy; she is the most awesome." That's what I thought he said anyway. (I could be wrong, but I'm the mom and I'm rarely wrong. One of the perks of being a mom.) Hope everyone has a happy Friday!
Friday, March 23, 2012
Jericho's First Vlog
I don't usually do video posts, maybe because I am very bad at reading/watching video posts myself, but I decided this was an irresistibly cute way to kick off the weekend. J-Hawk has started jabbering more and more, including jabbering sessions at 4 am. I don't usually video those, since 1) it's an unapproved time for jabbering, and 2) it's too dark and I'm barely conscious.
I'm not entirely sure, but I think this translated to: "I love my mommy; she is the most awesome." That's what I thought he said anyway. (I could be wrong, but I'm the mom and I'm rarely wrong. One of the perks of being a mom.) Hope everyone has a happy Friday!
I'm not entirely sure, but I think this translated to: "I love my mommy; she is the most awesome." That's what I thought he said anyway. (I could be wrong, but I'm the mom and I'm rarely wrong. One of the perks of being a mom.) Hope everyone has a happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
His jabering is adorable!
Oh. My. Goodness! is he not the cutest thing?!?!
Adoreable! I had to go find an A jabber vid from when he was tiny after I watched this, lol. Here is one of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je0rAEU0oag&list=UUiGHR96XE6Hu2L8mpqWfumA&index=113&feature=plcp Can't believe he was so little!
Post a Comment