Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Reality TV

Anyone wanna take a guess what this is about?

Camera Roll-1218


These are items we found in my daughters nose, and the tweezers we had to use to get them out. We had all been munching on popcorn when she came up to us and said, "Look! I hab two ub dem, Daddy!" Also, she obviously can't count yet. I really thought kids only did that on TV. When will I ever learn?

Check out more shots at Wild Wonderful Wednesday, Wordless Wednesday, This or That, and Show Off.

6 comments:

Tara said...

oooh! How did she handle getting them taken out?

Poor girl! :)

Unknown said...

Oh no.. my nephew used always stick thing up his nose. Thanks goodness she worked for an ENT. Because the Dr. had to remove the bean that my sister couldn't get out..

Susi said...

OMG!!! Not good. Good thing you at least managed to take them out at home!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh goodness- I had a feeling when I saw the thumbnail pic. I can't remember- but I think one of my kids did something similar with either the nose or ear. I just can't remember the details. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Hilarious. Glad you got them out and didn't need to go to the doctor.

Meg said...

You guys are brave! I'm a pediatric nurse and that would freak me out! So glad y'all got them out...now y'all have a funny story for the future boyfriends :)