I love the wide angle look that this lens gives, and definitely want to go more wide angle next time I get a lens. (This particular lens doesn't exactly see eye to eye with my Mark II since it's full frame, but I could make it work at 15-16mm.) It was fun to play around with and get a different perspective on my kiddos playing.
Getting a different perspective is usually a good thing, in photography or whatever. Shaking things up and changing things around makes you see things in a way you might have previously missed. Getting down on the kids' level and opening up my eyes (or my lens) always makes me see them as the precious little people they are.
I realize that these sweet kiddos aren't even mine to keep, but I'm just borrowing them for a time; they're a precious gift I've been entrusted with. With a new perspective comes a renewed sense of how important it is to teach them constantly, be patient with them always, and love them fully. They aren't going to be little forever, but the lessons and the love that I pour out on them now needs to last them a lifetime.
Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6
The third shot is for Simple as That, and Sunday Snapshot.
The last shot is for Scripture and a Snapshot








6 comments:
I love the new look with the new lens! Just tell your sister that if she really loved you, she'd buy you one for Christmas :)
Fun! I love wide angle and you are so creative I bet you would rock a new lens... but yes the price is crazy!
I just love the effect that lens gave.. So cool! Your kids are so darn cute. And believe me they do grow up way to fast!!
Hugs, Linda
oh my goodness..these photos are fabulous!! These are some seriously cute and happy babies:)) Hope you had a great weekend! ~ Barefoot Mamas
Very cool! I would love a more wide angle lens too.... sigh. Some day :D
I absolutely love that last picture of Tirzah! So perfect!
Post a Comment