Monday, March 19, 2012

Time Flies

Seems like just yesterday I was in high school, hanging out with one of my best pals, graduating and going off to college. So it seems completely unbelievable that I just did a senior session for that same best pal's little sister. Ya know, one of the ones who was about a foot tall when I was in high school.



She's still not but so tall (even in those killer heels)...but she's definitely all grown up and going off to college this fall. I was so thrilled that she asked me to do her seniors, and also thrilled with the fact that she's so stinkin' adorable that she didn't take a bad shot the entire session. Makes culling the shots kind of difficult, cuz they were all good, but that's a good problems to have.


I hope that she loves college, and loves figuring out her niche in the world. She is such a spunky personality with so much to offer; I am excited to be able to keep watching her grow up.
Check out more shots at Monday Rewind, and And Then She Snapped 

14 comments:

Susan Kimmel said...

great pictures..she is a cutie. Yes it feels like you were just in high school which would mean i was just in college...where did those years go!?? :)

Susan said...

Fun shots! Love the pretty yellow flowers in the last one.

Mary Gene Atwood said...

I really like the shot framed in the yellow flowers. Very nice.

Beth said...

it's Abby :)loved these pictures!

Karin said...

Lovely shots indeed. What a pretty lady!

(I think in my mind I'll always be 18. Well, maybe 23, but not a year older than that. Somehow I look around me and wonder: "What, wait, I'm a mom with three kids and am supposed to be all grown up now? When and how did that happen???" ;-))

Tara said...

She is beautiful! And you did an amazing job! I love the one where you are shooting behind the branches!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Well done!!! These came out great! I completely know what you mean when my hubs has a friend that has a daughter that is going off to college. He's the same age as my hubs. HUH??!! It can't be right.

L. said...

These are just beautiful--the forsythia shot is gorgeous!

Adrienne said...

What a lucky young woman to have such great shots. Love the yellow flowers framing her face in the last one!

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Love that last one.

Shannon said...

Love the last one! Great shots from your week!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Found you again on and then she snapped. Foggy brain now remembers the flora. The forsythia is the perfect frame. Bravo!

Unknown said...

These turned out wonderful.. Love all the different types of shots you got.. I will be doing the a photo shoot for my nephew later today.. I am a little nervous.. I am not to great at photographing people.. We shall see!

Jennifer Strosnider said...

you did such a great job! yes, i know it helps that trans were born posers LOL. i cannot believe how time flies either...we still call Abby & Julie "the little girls." even tho one of them is a legal adult, waaaahh???!!! :)