After tantrums, and hair pulling, and yes...even spit up, I finally decided that these pictures are going to be the ones I treasure when I'm old and grey.
Check out more shots at Monday Rewind, and And Then She Snapped
The last shot is for Tones on Tuesday, Communal Global, Sweet Shot, and Happiness Project








8 comments:
Yes, Yes! They are going to be the ones! Those are the memories burned to paper! The memories you hold!
adorable;)
Tizzy dimples and smile is contagious;) And Jericho is just keeping up with the others;) Merrick looks like a good big brother to him!
so true!!!
these shots are soo cute! I love the overhead angle!!!
these are so much better than any "professional" photos ever could be. because these show your true kids, not some fancy schmancy moment in time that you had to force them to do. I love them! thanks for showing off!
I love these!!! They are so real. That last one really is cute.
OMG!! These are so cute. Way better than any professional portrait shots.
these are great! I'm the wife of a rain jacket man, need I say more? Waiting for the jacket! Joining you from and then she snapped.
Post a Comment