I always say it's a good thing that people can't see the behind-the-scenes of me taking pictures of my kids. But this time it actually wasn't too bad. I'm getting really efficient at arranging the 3 of them somewhere they don't really want to be for a few minutes and yelling "LOOK AT ME!" ;)
Now that Jericho is sitting up well on his own it's gotten even easier. Well, except for Tirzah grimacing because she is part vampire and melts in the sun (only when a camera is involved. odd.) and Merrick (God bless his little ADHD behind) forgetting there is even a camera to be looking at. Before you know it I might not even break a sweat when I want a few pictures of the 3 stooges.




3 comments:
I think you are a rock star for getting those shots! Attempting a sibling photo shoot of my own soon :)
To cute.. That first one needs to be framed..
Yep, pretty sure I just almost died from cuteness overload...
Post a Comment