Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Repetitive Cuteness

I recently posted about Jericho napping. It was cute. The napping and Jericho. I decided that even though we had recently been over this business of Jericho being cute while napping, it was too cute to waste these pictures.


He's not exactly napping in these shots, but had just woken up. He is the happiest waker-upper e-v-e-r. It's so great. The other two wake up literally kicking and yelling incoherent threats...but he wakes up (even if I wake him in the middle of his nap) and smiles at me like I'm something really special. It's so sweet that sometimes we even fight over who gets to get him out of his bed.


He wasn't the best of sleepers as an infant, it took him a long time to get the hang of not needing to eat at 3 am. But he's definitely making up for it now, taking at least two great naps a day. His afternoon nap is sometimes upwards of 3 hours. It would be really nice if the other two would actually use that time to nap themselves instead of practice their hand-to-hand combat skills. Oh well, I can't have everything.


6 comments:

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

You have the cutest kids. Jericho is precious!!

*Jess* said...

He needs to come tell Jocelyn that she, too, can survive without eating at 3 AM!

Puna said...

These photos are so fantastic! He's so blessed to have a talented photographer for a mom!

Unknown said...

I remember loving the other set, but these are soooo awesome! Your talent never ceases to amaze me!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. He is the sweetest.. I just love that last photos of him.

Hugs~

Meg said...

Such a cutie! My boys could afford to learn some waking up skills from him!