Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Warrior

With 3 little hooligans running around, I don't always have a lot of time to put into my photography business. When they are old enough to be a little more self-sufficient I will definitely have more time to invest, but for now I have to squeeze it in on the weekends. But it's always worth the time and I'm always glad I conned some poor soul into babysitting said hooligans for me.


The above were a few shots from a fantastically busy family session with 18 people. It was definitely the largest group (other than wedding parties) that I've ever worked with, and I was really impressed with how well all those good-looking kiddos did. It was a lot of fun, and I'm so glad they let me work with them!

It's no secret that I love sessions with this awesome family. I continue to be blessed to watch this little guy grow up in front of my camera. And now? He has another, equally handsome little brother joining him. This couple knows how to raise some handsome (and ridiculously photogenic) babies! ;)


Yesterday I got to work with another of my fav families. I've also watched this little lady growing up, and she just gets prettier all the time. She was so well behaved during our session...toughing it through several trip-and-falls and bloody elbows and still smiling. A tough cookie who still says 'cheese'? Amazing.


I'm always so grateful to the people who trust me with catching their family memories. I love doing it, and always love getting to know them and watching them make those memories. Thanks for the opportunity!

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

gorgeous! I love your photography :)

Unknown said...

WOW! These look amazing. You have to be happy with the way they turned out.

Hugs~