Monday, June 3, 2013

Burning Love

So my sisters and I had the chance to shoot another wedding this last weekend. It was at a beautiful home out in the country, under the (very) warm sunshine. I joked about how we have had such chilly weather so far this year, but this couple gets a scorcher for their outdoor wedding. The bride somehow managed to look fantastic and not sweat a drop however!






The setting was truly gorgeous, with sweet heartfelt decorations and beautiful colors. The family was welcoming and fun, and it was adorable to watch the bride be given away by two (protective...haha!) brothers and her parents. You could tell this was a family who had already blended their two families into one.





As always, it's such a privilege to shoot a couple's wedding. We loved being a part of it, and loved watching this special event take place! We wish them the best!







2 comments:

*Jess* said...

I love the style you bring to Wedding photography!

Unknown said...

You did a great job.. These look amazing..

Hugs~