There are not many photo ops with me and all 3 hooligans. Even fewer where at least one person isn't doing something ridiculous. In this case, Jericho decided that it was the perfect opportunity to pick his nose.
He's such a little rat. He is way smarter than I give him credit for (I think), and loves to pretend like he doesn't really know he's causing a problem. He's all "oops...I didn't realize my brother and sister were watching the TV I just turned off", or "oops...I didn't really mean to drop that toy you were looking for off the balcony", or "oops...I didn't realize you wanted me not to pick my nose while you are taking a picture". Ah well...he does tend to get away with such nonsense, but mostly because we can't keep a straight face. It's hard to discipline someone when you can't stop laughing. ;)
1 comment:
it just makes the picture authentic :)
Post a Comment