With that chill, however, comes one of my favorite holidays: Halloween! I LOVE holidays that revolve around candy and funky colors, in case you hadn't noticed yet. (Valentines Day is another fav. I don't care if Halmark made it up. Why hate on an excuse to eat chocolate?) I always love Target's holiday displays...they really get you in the spirit of whatever holiday it might be. Although occasionally they're a bit early. This stuff has probably been up since Memorial Day at least. Christmas will be up any minute I'm sure.Friday, September 20, 2013
Super Hoodie
It's that time of year again. The time of year where I put on a hoodie and don't take it off until May. Well, I do take it off to sleep, but I replace it with 14 blankets. Ok, it really hasn't been that cold yet, honestly, and this weather has been awesome to run in after the soupy humidity I ran in all summer. But I get cold pretty easily. So does Merrick. I blame it on our lack of insulation. Jericho sweats like a pig unless he has zero clothes on. Which is why you always see pictures of him in his diaper...but I digress.
With that chill, however, comes one of my favorite holidays: Halloween! I LOVE holidays that revolve around candy and funky colors, in case you hadn't noticed yet. (Valentines Day is another fav. I don't care if Halmark made it up. Why hate on an excuse to eat chocolate?) I always love Target's holiday displays...they really get you in the spirit of whatever holiday it might be. Although occasionally they're a bit early. This stuff has probably been up since Memorial Day at least. Christmas will be up any minute I'm sure.
This weather, the Halloween displays, and my hero-the-hoodie, really make me want to bake pumpkin something. (And I don't even bake.) I'm thinking maybe some paleo pumpkin muffins that my kids and husband won't eat. ;)
With that chill, however, comes one of my favorite holidays: Halloween! I LOVE holidays that revolve around candy and funky colors, in case you hadn't noticed yet. (Valentines Day is another fav. I don't care if Halmark made it up. Why hate on an excuse to eat chocolate?) I always love Target's holiday displays...they really get you in the spirit of whatever holiday it might be. Although occasionally they're a bit early. This stuff has probably been up since Memorial Day at least. Christmas will be up any minute I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment