I saw on Facebook recently about Krispy Kreme doing a special on 12-12, where you can guy a dozen doughnuts/get a dozen free. I am usually SO well behaved when it comes to food...like so much so that my husband wants to stuff candy in my face, that I decided this was a perfect cheat moment.
What I didn't realize was just how much, at the end of a crazy day, a doughnut makes you feel better. I'm totally not a fan of eating your feelings, because once I get going I can't stop, but in light of how yesterday was crazy for a couple of different reasons, it was nice to kinda say "take that, responsible eating habits". I mean, sometimes you just gotta stick it to the man. Or your paleo diet. (I love paleo, but occasionally a doughnut shaped like a snowman comes along and you only live once.)
I might add I also ate Chinese food last night for dinner. Another go-to stress meal for me. Obviously I need a vacation of some sort. I really can't afford a vacation, so for now the doughnuts are just going to have to do the trick. ;)




1 comment:
we are so thankful to live near a Krispy Kreme. And a Chick-fil-a. I don't think I can go past either place without craving something.
Post a Comment