I've never been one to send Christmas cards. I maybe did it one time before I was even married? But I do love getting them. (I feel like this makes me some kind of Christmas card hypocrite.) I also love taking pictures that I know are going to be used to spread a little Christmas cheer, in the form of those cards I don't send.
I get to see this adorable family a couple times per year. It's always a good time, with fun chats and cute kiddos, and of course a picture or two. This year we've added a member to the Christmas card roster...and good grief those blue eyes will just knock you down. Too cute! I love catching up with these guys. :) I hope that they have a wonderful holiday!
This is another sweet family I get to see several times a year. They aren't too bad looking themselves! Those two boys are the cutest, and I love the energy they bring to each session. They are both growing entirely too fast.
I love catching up with these guys as well, and am grateful for the chance to hang out as well as take their pictures. Photo shoots where you feel like you're just hanging out with old friends are definitely my favorite.
Hope that each of these families have a wonderful holiday...can't wait to see them next Spring! :)







.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment