Saturday, August 20, 2011

Characteristically Random

This week, I am going to be purposefully MIA. We are finally going on our much awaited cruise...our delayed 6th anniversary trip that we have looked forward to all summer. So the ol' blog will be uncharacteristically quiet, and this post will be characteristically rambly and random.


While we're gone this coming week I'll officially reach the halfway point in this pregnancy...20 weeks! I cannot believe how fast it's flying by. That's both exciting and scary. (3 kids...I'm already exhausted thinking about it!) At this point BabyB3 is doing great, and has me eating caramel rice cakes topped with PB and honey constantly. Cravings are so weird, and God has been so good giving us this third blessing.


Everyone has said they'd love to see the "finished product", so I finally took some pictures of the mantel we put up in our room. It was great to have it all finished and done before we head out this weekend. I love how it looks! Hoping to find some cool Bahamian nicknacks to decorate it with while on our trip.


I am still able to run with this baby...SO thrilled about that. I love to read while I run on the treadmill, (yes...it took some practice, but great for passing the time. Can't even count the times people have stopped me mid run and asked "how do you DO that???") and just recently finished up The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Thought it was pretty good. Any good treadmill-reading suggestions for me that you've enjoyed recently?


I'm definitely going to be missing the kiddos while I'm gone this week. I told someone recently it takes me 5 minutes away to miss them, and 5 minutes back with them to remember why I wanted a break to begin with. I can't win. ;) I do know this break is going to be good for us, but they're just so darn cute. Even with their new habit of climbing the banister.


I should probably be packing, and instead I'm writing this (it's Friday night). Which means I've pretty much avoided actually putting my clothes into my suitcase for as long as humanly possible. I should probably go get on that. Hope y'all have a great week; catch ya when we get back!

Check out more shots at Scavenger Hunt Sunday

No comments: