Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ordinary

Nothing to exciting to report around here. It's been an ordinary kind of week. I'm really glad though. I'm not the type of person who likes being crazy busy. The busier I am the grumpier I tend to get...I think part of that is the introvert in me who desperately needs time to process and just be. I'm a homebody, and love to be able to have free time to just stay home and play with my kids.


Yeah, that picture above is definitely a picture of what our type of "relaxing" looks like. Merrick doesn't relax, and Tirzah follows his example, but it's normal and ordinary for us. So I'll take it. It always makes for great photo opportunities...and I've been glad to have more of a chance for "fun" photography lately. I love doing client work, but when I'm really busy with that I do miss capturing my own kiddos. (They may enjoy the break, but such is life with a photog for a mommy.)


This laid back week has been great for some "I'm gonna miss you" time, too. Billy and I are going to be on a cruise next week, and whenever I think about it (thrilled as I am) I know I'm going to be seriously missing some hooligans. I know, as usual they will be too busy having fun to do much mommy-missing. I'm looking forward to having some kiddo-free time too, especially one last time before a third one is here climbing the banister right along with the other two.



Check out more Ordinary Moments at You Capture.

No comments: