Thankfully I can remind myself of that fact and walk through Target without having some kind of attack. But I still am relishing these warm days and lazy afternoons with the hooligans. Especially since I know next summer will be much busier with a small baby.
I am also still looking forward to one last summer "fling" when Billy and I go on our cruise in a little over a week. As much as I'll miss them, I'm thrilled to be going on our first trip together post-honeymoon without the kids. (Well, one will be going in my belly, but at least that one only is demanding in the way of cravings at this point)
I am a summer girl, and the thought of the long chilly winter makes me kind of gloomy. But at the same time I am looking forward to meeting BabyB3 this winter, so that's a definite bright spot right around the new year. :) For now, I'm just going to soak up as much vitamin D as I can before time to break out my long underwear.
The last shot is my pick for Paper Heart Camera




No comments:
Post a Comment