Monday, August 29, 2011

Free is Fun

Recently I was contacted by Canvas Pictures to do a review of their canvases. They offered me a free 8x10 canvas in return for writing about it when I received it. Um, heck yes.


So I was a little skeptical at first. I mean, free? This can't be but so good. But I got it in the mail a few days ago and it's safe to say that it's something I would have paid for.


I love canvases, and have been wanting to put one of these awesome TTD shots taken by my friend Rebecca (of RT Armstrong photography) onto a canvas. This one is great quality and is doing a good job making our mantel/headboard look spiffy.


So not sure how I am as a salesman, (I failed as a jewelry salesman at Macy's back in college) but I definitely recommend checking out Canvas Pictures. I'm a pretty happy customer, and I am a pretty picky girl. ;)

The last shot is for I Heart Faces

No comments: