Friday, August 21, 2009

Dumpster Diving

Earlier today Billy was working on taking out the trash. He had emptied the trash can in the bedroom, and when he came back to put the bag in this is what he found:

Apparently wearing trash cans on your head is an activity that Merrick enjoys. Later in the evening we caught him in my mom's kitchen trash can...thankfully minus the trash. :)

Not sure what all the fuss is about...I hope this doesn't become a hobby of his. I think the mountain furniture climbing and phone heisting are enough to keep him busy.
:)


1 comment:

In Everything said...

LOL... I don't think mine have gotten into the trashcans!! But I don't have regular cans... I'm country and use Walmart bags on the stove handles to keep the ants at bay....lol

Bet you have a LOT more motivation to keep those cans clean:)

Oh... I know what my kids LOVE... those JUMBO diaper boxes... they'll play for days with one of those... it's a car, bus, spaceship, boat... and then when it's destroyed we sent it off to be recycled:)