Yes, I said I love Mondays. Despite the craziness that comes with having 2 kids under 2...I love being able to stay home with them both. There's no such thing as a weekend for SAHM's...so I always laugh when I see everyone's "TGIF's" on Facebook. Our weekends are especially busy with Billy being a youth pastor. So...I look forward to our quiet fun Monday's. ;)
I mean...it's not all fun and games. Sometimes I'm knee deep in burp rags and dirty laundry, and it's great when my 2 double team me with dirty diapers and screaming matches. ;) There are days when taking a shower requires military-style strategy, and I think I may need to call the Coast Guard to get Merrick to stay out of the tub and toilet. *I've been working on this post for 3 hours...for example. I have to get up every .5 seconds.* But...I'd take it any day. I mean, who wouldn't want to play with this guy all day? ;)
This week at I Heart Faces the theme was Bubbles...so that inspired us to take a break from Merrick's busy schedule of toilet diving and furniture climbing for a few minutes. TGIMonday. :)
I mean...it's not all fun and games. Sometimes I'm knee deep in burp rags and dirty laundry, and it's great when my 2 double team me with dirty diapers and screaming matches. ;) There are days when taking a shower requires military-style strategy, and I think I may need to call the Coast Guard to get Merrick to stay out of the tub and toilet. *I've been working on this post for 3 hours...for example. I have to get up every .5 seconds.* But...I'd take it any day. I mean, who wouldn't want to play with this guy all day? ;)

2 comments:
you've gotta love those little boys and their toys! darling pic.
First of all your header made me smile! It's great!
I have to agree with you. I love Mondays too! It's a fresh week and a chance to get the house back in order after the weekend.
And wow, does that bubble gun look like fun! My little guy would love it!
Post a Comment