Sunday, August 2, 2009

Scrub a Dub Dub

Early yesterday morning I was rushing around trying to get myself and two kiddos ready to leave for our week at the beach. I hate packing, and packing for 3 was miserable. I was finally getting around to taking a shower, with both hooligans awake this is not an easy task. So I put Tirzah in her carseat in the bathroom, and locked Merrick in there with us. *sigh of relief...so far so good* Merrick was messing around, fighting with me through the shower curtain, having a good old time. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, Merrick is laying flat on his back in the shower. How he got there in a matter of .5 seconds I'm still not sure. He must have just fallen in somehow. :) He freaked out, because water is going right in his face from the shower head. I yanked him up, trying to keep his clothes from being totally soaked, and fling him and gallons of water out of the shower. He wasn't too happy about this, and I'm not too happy about only shaving one leg this morning. :) I had to get out and put his clothes in the dryer so we could leave. Here is Merrick post shower-diving incident:
Merrick can manage to make even the most mundane daily tasks into something that totally ridiculous. :)

No comments: