Sunday, August 23, 2009

Skin Photoshop Deep

I don't usually post a lot of serious stuff on my blog, stuff that I'm thinking/stewing about. I like to write about my hooligans, and our "family circus" that I love so much. :) I really like blogs like that, though...and that everyone has a different "blog style". Anyway...all that rambling just to say I had a video I wanted to share. I saw this all over facebook the last few days, and it really caught my attention:



Made me stop and think, just a bit. All those people that sometimes we are dying to look like, they don't even look like the people we are dying to look like. But there is Someone I definitely want to look like. Here's praying I don't have to "photoshop" my life to show His glory.

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
Proverbs 31:30

1 comment:

Erin said...

Can I photoshop my fat away? And my hip pain, and my varicose veins, and my heartburn........