Back on my birthday, my in-laws had given us a gift card to Red Lobster. I am not a fan of seafood, but would go to Red Lobster any day just for their biscuits. :) Billy loves seafood, but we rarely actually have it. Usually when we go to Red Lobster I get a salad or chicken. *I did get a recipe for salmon that I'm going to try to make...I'm trying to be open-minded here ;)* Anyway...yesterday I decided to brave the fishy smells, random leggy crustaceans, and creatures with their tails still attached to use our gift card. Here is Merrick checking out the next customer's lunch, I mean lobsters:

And here are my two boys eating their shrimp while I try not to watch ;)

I really don't mind eating there...they do have good chicken and steak. :) What I could have done without was my two guys somehow managing to get their lunches all over me. I didn't even eat shrimp, butter,
or ketchup, but from looking at my shirt no one would believe that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment