Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bearing Gifts

My kiddos may be wild, they may be loud, they may be dare-devils, but they are also very sweet. We spent a lot of time outside this past week, enjoying the flowers, sunshine, and gravel?


My kids always bring my presents while we sit outside. I love this about them. I usually smile and say thanks, and pitch the piece of mulch/gravel/ant/booger over my shoulder when they aren't looking. They don't notice, and are only leaving to go get me another "gift" anyway.


Sometimes they bring me skinned knees or dirty hands to brush off, too. Both of them always need their "boo-boo's" kissed. I love this too. I'm going to cry my eyes out, and need a kiss myself, the day they stop these little habits.


I may have a few rocks, sticks, and scrapes that I didn't necessarily need, but I'd rather have those than diamonds...most days. Kidding. Diamonds are just rocks you can see through, anyway.

Check out more shots at The Paper Mama
(The last shot is my pick for this week)

No comments: